Amy's Surgery

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Distracted

I had not realized it had been a few days since I had been on my blog but I've been busy building a relationship with a woman. She's been a welcome diversion but has kept my mind focused on her. She didn't demand my attention my mind drifted willingly toward her. Bonnie and I knew each other as kids and had shared a bond that seemed to connect us spiritually. We shared a connection that followed us even as we parted on seperate journeys in our lives. We recently found each other again on Facebook and found out that the bond that we shared as children was still there. It will be my goal to see her again and make her my wife. There couldn't have been written a more fantastic love story. I can't wait to begin this new chapter in my life. Hurry and turn the page!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment