Amy's Surgery

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A new job and a new book

I have a new job that I start on the 26th I also have a new book about to be published. My cup overflowith!!!
The new job is at Chase bank, I'll be working in Document Processing, the late shift. It has been challenging for me to get on a new schedule of the night shift but all is going okay.
The new book is called, The Forgiving Heart. It will be available soon according to the publisher. I went with a different publisher this time, the cost was nothing for me to get it done, and the process didn't take nearly the time for the other book. The proofs for the book look great and the cover was done by Bonnie's daughter, Chelsea. She did a great job!!
God has been real good to me and he has opened doors that I never even thought of trying to go through. It is true that He always knows what you need and is always on time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new job.

    Kathleen @ RoseDog

    ReplyDelete